Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happy Saturday!

 
This just happened... But it went a little more like this...
 
Me: I'm really in the mood for frozen yogurt. We haven't had it in months!
Adam: We can go get some if you want...
Me: Really? Yay!
.......
Me (as we're eating sherbet): I don't even want to know the ingredients in this stuff...
 
That's why this is a journey. And that's why I'll never say, "I don't ever eat processed foods." Because, well, I do sometimes. And sometimes, like today, I don't regret it. Yum! It was a fun afternoon date!

*Update: I do regret it! After writing this blog and feeling extra guilty for eating something that I didn't read the ingredients on first, I decided to do some research. That's where the Food Babe comes in. Check out this article. I don't think I'll ever "crave" frozen yogurt again. But I still think the Bert and Ernie picture is adorable!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment