Thursday, August 29, 2013

It happened again...

Life took over and pulled me from my writing. And I miss it. SO much.

So, I'm back! I have a lot to catch up on, I know. I'm excited to be back in the swing of things, though. 

To bring you up to speed quickly, I'll make a short list:

1. I am still BLASTing. I'm 100% addicted and am their biggest fan.
2. Still clean-eating. But met with a nutritionist (at BLAST) and tweaked my eating habits a little more. Will definitely be posting about that!
3. I've finally realized that living a healthy life isn't just about what I eat or how long I workout. It's about my relationships (with myself, my husband, family, friends). It's about making promises and keeping them. It's about priorities. It's about taking care of myself, my family and my environment. 

I say all of that because I originally started this blog to share healthy food recipes or nutritional information that I've learned along the way. But this blog is going to be so much more than that. It's about life. And I know that I'm not the only person who struggles with finding a healthy balance with all that consumes our world.

Stay tuned, folks... And as always, thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment